Saturday, July 7, 2007

Pueblo City Park Train


The Pueblo City Park Train is part of a small amusement park embedded in Pueblo City Park and shares a parking lot with the City Zoo. If you plan to go, be aware that the hours are 6-9 pm closed on Mondays. Short of free, this is the cheapest train trip I've had and probably will remain so, twenty-five cents. The trip starts in the fenced off part of the amusement park but goes out a gate and wanders through the main park. Unlike many park trains, this is not a loop to loop track but you get a nice long ride anyway. I wish the rest of the park were in better shape but I guess the problems I saw were typical of any big city park. BTW, no I did not ride the roller coaster. It may be a railroad like contraption but I don't do roller coasters.

No comments: